Saturday, November 24, 2007

Two papers and I feel like it's the end of the world already. Honestly, the conditioning of paper chase is highly unhealthy for a young growing individual like me. I'm sorry, it's the aftermath of brain drainage. Anyhoo, thai was quite alright. It wasn't terrible awful, neither was it very easy either. I can't say it is doable as I really don't want to rest my laurels just yet. In one question, we had to make a sentence using two words, yen and khcc. For some inane reason, I just could not for the love of god recall what khcc meant! So what did I write?
wannii tccn yen nccng saaw chan thaam phcc waa "khcc" pl33 waa ?aray.
Translation: Today, at night, my younger sister asked dad what "khcc" means.
Acts of desperation during times of pressure.

European history was terribly awful. All the ones I had been banking on did not come out, and instead, it had to be some weird mambo jumbo that I could hardly think of points to answer! My essay lacked argument and analysis. Merely listing? It was more like randomly spewing out facts. Halfway through, my brain decided to abandon me and take a trip to mars, hence I was left stoning for a full fifteen minutes! I kid you not. A complete loss of track of my essay towards the end, it was like Hitler's turning point at the Battle of Stalingrad. Everything went spiraling downwards uncontrollably from then on. I had desperately hoped that this exam would pull me through the module. I guess a jumble of words thats disguising itself as an essay won't bring me such luck huh.

3 more to go. Next saturday. I am waiting for you.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: